Terms & Conditions
1. Prices listed are per person.
2. Minimum numbers apply.
3. Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
4. 100% cancellation fee applies for cancellations within 24 hours, or no-shows.
5. Passengers that do not arrive at their pick-up location on time may be classed as no-show.
6. Tours are subject to skipper’s discretion and may be cancelled or amended due to weather conditions or operational considerations.
7. Cruise times, sample itineraries, and locations, are all subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions. GSL Marine will endeavour to communicate changes with guests wherever possible.
8. The premium tour itinerary is planned around meeting high tide at Tongue Bay, and the order of the itinerary may change to suit this requirement.
9. Snorkel locations are chosen according to daily conditions and are not pre-determined. The premium tour may not travel North of Hook Island if the snorkelling conditions are not suitable at those locations.
10. Travel agents shall ensure terms and conditions are communicated with clients.
11. Sea Sprint will endeavour to achieve on-time performance but accept no responsibility for loss/damages that result from operational delays.
12. Sea Sprint may use photographs of our clients in promotional material, including but not limited to social media, if you do not consent please advise GSL Marine in writing.
13. American Express and Diners Club cards are not accepted.
14. Terms and Conditions are correct at time of print; our current terms and conditions can be found on our website.